Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sale-a-bration Begins!


Today is the first day of sale-a-bration!!! This card uses the Pretty Petites set and Petite Curly Label punch from the sale-a-bration catalog. The birthday hat and butterfly are from the stamp set A Fitting Occasion. The designer paper is from the Sunshine & Sprinkles pack in the Spring Catalog.

I'm linking up to the Paper Craft Crew #25 Challenge found here. Okay, so when I just looked at the challenge, I realized I did not draw my sketch well, so it is a little different from the sketch given! I think it would look better if I would have checked the sketch given again before creating this! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Check back tomorrow for Valentine's Day Projects.



1 comment:

Pam Staples said...

Kari, I love your card and the layout even if you didn't follow the Paper Craft Crew Sketch exactly but the sketch is just a "suggestion" and doesn't have to be followed perfectly. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew and we look forward to having you play along again.