Monday, January 14, 2013

Patterns, Patterns


I made this card for a few different challenges. It is a birthday card for my daughter Lily who will be turning 11 in March. After looking at the challenges, I had a card in mind.....this didn't not turn out how I pictured it, but I think it works as long as you like patterns:) I wish I had tangerine with chevrons on it, but I had to use what I had.

Thanks for stopping by! I'm linking up to these challenges: Try Stampin' On Tuesday #100Stampin' Royalty #158The Friday Mashup #92.



                          
                                           

6 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Wow, this is fabulous!!! LOVE the use of the monogram L! Beautiful work--thanks for joining us at TSOT! I hope you have a chance to play with us at Inkspirational and Technique Tuesday as well! :)

Lisa said...

Great birthday card, the mix of patterns is great!

Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

Heidi Baks said...

I love the red/orange striped paper. It really makes the card pop. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Lili said...

Great birthday card! The selection of DSP is great. I really like the idea to personalize the card with a letter.
Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

Amy White said...

What a fabulous birthday card for your daughter - love the big letter with all the patterned papers! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

Karen said...

So turn that what's in our heads at times, doens't always translate to paper, however you with that said...Great job! Love the color choices and the patterns work well together. Glad you joined us at TSOT.