Friday, January 20, 2012

Button Buddies Snail



Two similar cards with just a few differences.  Can you tell what is different?!?  It reminds me of those games when I was younger and I had to circle what I saw was different between two pictures!  Anyway, on to the cards....The card layout is from Clean & Simple #172 found here and the colors used were from the color challenge at Stampin' Royalty SR#107 found here. The card base is Crumb Cake cardstock. I made the scallop rectangle by cutting two larger squares from the Scallop Square Duo die and then adhering them together to make a rectangle. The Lucky Limeade Bakers's Twine goes across where the two squares meet up and covers up the seam. The Lattice Embossing Folder was used to dry emboss. I stamped the snail from Button Buddies and then added the button. I couldn't decide which card I liked better...what is your favorite between the two?


1 comment:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

I like the both but I adore the first one. Just the right amount of texture and one can never go wrong with crumb. Thanks for playing this week!

Hugs,
Brandi