Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Matchbox and Lollipop Flower

I hope all of you had a great weekend.  My Christmas stamp-a-stack was on Friday, card class Sunday and Stamp Club last night, so I was busy stamping!  It was fun and so nice when others appreciate your work! Below is a matchbox cut from the Matchbox Die.  The flower was made using the Stampin' Score.  I cut a strip of designer paper 3/4" in width and then scored at 1/4" increments.  These flowers can be made any size depending on the width the paper is cute and the width scored.  I usually get the question of what would you put in this? It is always a  good question.  My first response always seems to be candy.  Four Hershey nuggets will fit it this matchbox.  Other ideas are money, chapstick, and jewelry.  
Side view.

Top view.

No comments: