Friday, November 4, 2011

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack Card #3

Card #3 for the Stamp-a-Stack on November 11. The card base is Not Quite Navy. Behind the punched out snowflake is the Glitter Silver card stock that is in the Holiday mini.  There is a rhinestone in the middle of the snowflake. The greeting is embossed adding to the card's elegance.

I still haven't decided on our family Christmas card for this year. I don't have a picture that I love for it yet. I wanted to try and place a soccer picture of each on the kids on one 4x6 photo. However, after spending hours trying to figure out how to do it on Photoshop Elements, I still haven't figured it out:( I may have to go with my back-up plan. I like to try to have the photo and card coordinate, but it is looking like it may be tricky this year. I will just have to go with what I have. Does anyone notice anyway? Okay, enough babbling....

Have a great weekend. Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the last Stamp-a-Stack card.

No comments: