Monday, May 17, 2010

Shower Invites

Are you looking for some ideas for invites? I have few different options pictured below. My sister asked me to make some shower invites for a shower that she was hosting and these are ideas I came up with using their colors of pink and brown. (personal info was whited out)

This one is a pocket invite and uses craft ink for the flowers from the Fifth Avenue stamp set on the chocolate chip pocket so that it shows up.



This one uses only a 1/4 sheet of cardstock of chocolate chip, regal rose and whisper white. Fifth Avenue stamp set was used for the flowers.

Of course I had to use my Big Shot on a couple of samples:) The top was embossed with a polka dots folder and the flower was made using the Simple Flower embosslit die. A half back pearl was added in the middle of the flower.

This card is the same as the above except I used a flourish embossing folder.