Friday, April 16, 2010

Big Shot Projects & Update

I'm rescheduling my Big Shot class. My migraine continues to linger today, but I was able to get out of bed at least! And, my daughter is at the doctors right now getting tested for strep, so I didn't want anyone getting sick. I'll let you know the new date of the class. I'll post it here and if you are on my email list, I will send you an email. I plan to have it this next week. Anyway, on to things that are more fun....the remaining projects and card that you will make at the class.

First up, the card. This card uses the movers and shapers as it was "intended" to be used by punching out a window.























Next, is a box made from the Movers and Shapers die. I found the directions for this on dostampings blog. It is so easy to make and will fit a large Cadbury candy bar.
























The last project uses the milk carton die. It is so cute! It is small, but good things come in small packages! Notice the button flower:) There are some other fun things you can do with this die. If I have time to play, I'll make sure I post some pictures of them.


Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments: