Thursday, May 10, 2012

Razzleberry Fifth Avenue Floral


I must be on a Rich Razzleberry "kick" as the card I made yesterday also used this as the primary color! This card was made at my stamp club last week. It uses one of my favorite sets, Fifth Avenue Floral which is retiring:( The Movers and Shapers die was used to create the "cut-out". That die is retiring, too. This round of retirements, I had a lot of my favorites that are retiring. I guess I'll have to find some new faves.

Stamp Clubs: Are you interested in joining a stamp club? I will have new ones starting in June! At stamp club, you agree to purchase $25.00 (subtotal) of product six times per year. One of the months, you will receive the hostess benefits. On the club dates, you make 3-4 cards that I have prepared for you. We meet at my house.

If you do not live close, you can choose to do the online stamp club. For the online stamp club, you place an order online six times. I will make the club cards and mail to you. There will be a one time fee of $12.00. You choose one of the hostess sets that will be mailed to you at the end of your commitment.

Email me (karieklundstamps@gmail.com) to join a club and find out more information!


Card supplies:
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink Designer Paper
Stamp Sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Perfect Punches, Petite Pairs
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso
Accessories: Early Espresso Grosgrain, Rhinestones, Curly Label Punch, Movers and Shapers Die, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack

No comments: