Thursday, December 1, 2011

Envelope Card


Can you believe that it is already December?!?!  How are you doing with your Christmas shopping?  I have many ideas on things I would like to make, but we'll see how much I actually complete!

This card was made at my stamp club this past spring.  To make this, seal an envelope and then use the scallop border punch on one of the short ends.  Decorate the envelope with pattern paper and ribbon.  I used the antique tags and put my monogram on it. The Presto Patterns designer paper used is now retired, but you could use any designer paper.  For the inside, the card is postcard-style as it doesn't open. These are easy to make, but I like it that they are different from a "typical" card.  Check back tomorrow to see this style used to make a Christmas card.
  


Thanks for stopping by:)

No comments: