Thursday, December 16, 2010

Monogram Ornament

4 Days in a row posting! Yeah:) I really have been stamping, I just haven't been posting....

It was hard to get a good picture of this with a shiny surface, but trust me when I say it looks better in person! I made a monogram for each person in my family and used colors that fit their personality. This one pictured is for my husband, Steve, hence the "s". To make these, use the Big Shot with the Timeless Type Alphabet dies and vinyl. On this particular one, I used the clear vinyl so the letter looks like it is etched on it. I then tied ribbon on the top and that's it! If you decide to make these, I will warn you that it is a little tricky with the rounded surface and you have to make sure the bulb is big enough. In case you are curious and want to know, for me I did a brown ornament with a clear "k", Lily's ornament was silver with a turquoise "l", a red ornament and a white "n" for Noah, and Carter's ornament was silver with a red "c".

Thanks for stopping by my blog!


No comments: