Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Golfing

After spending the month of August at my parents, I 'm trying to get back in the stamping groove! I have a lot of new "toys" to play with. I'm still trying to get organized (I have done 14 load of laundry this week!). The kids started school , so I hope to be on a schedule soon. We are heading up to Duluth this weekend to race in the Inline Marathon...wish me luck as I haven't been training;(

This card is made with the single stamp On the Green. (Don't overlook those single stamps in the catalog). I used Pear Pizzazz card stock layered on Wild Wasabi and stamped the image in Wild Wasabi. A strip of Early Espresso was pierced and adhered to the Crumb Cake card stock which I embossed with the Square Lattice folder. There are no "extras" on this card which makes it perfect for a guy!

No comments: