Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

I have taken a break, but am now ready to start stamping and posting again! Christmas time always seems to be busy...a good busy. I make all of our Christmas cards (around 85), make gifts for the teachers, planned and prepped a couple of projects for my daughter's 2nd grade Christmas party, baked, shopped, wrapped presents, packed for family Christmas, unpacked, washed clothes, packed again for family Christmas, unpacked, washed clothes, washed clothes, washed clothes and in between found some time to play the Wii the kids got for Christmas and go sledding with the kids. I'm sure most of you have similar stories. It is life and it is good.


Since I didn't get all of my Christmas creations posted, you may see some of them scattered throughout my posts this month.


Tomorrow starts the time that most SU fans anticipate the whole year...SALE-A-BRATION. This is a time that you can earn free stamps by hosting a workshop, placing an order of $50, or signing up to become a demo....just contact me for more details! As I am typing this, I'm waiting for some new SU goodies I preorderd to be delivered. Unfortunately, I need to clean my stamp area before I can start creating and I only have 45 more minutes before the kiddos come home from school:( So, I will sign off, but leave you with a picture of these fun cards that I made a while ago...

No comments: