Friday, September 12, 2008

Scallop Upsy Daisy



This card was so easy to create using the scallop die which is now available through SU!. I held the two circles together with silver brads and then scored under the brads for the ease of opening. The card opens at an angle in order to accommodate the image and balance everything out. I love that the unique shape of the card. This color combo is at the top of my list right now. I couldn't decide which card I liked better (the one stamped in gray or not quite navy), so I took a picture of both for you to look at. Which one is your favorite? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Supplies:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Baja Breeze, Urban Garden Designer Paper
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Basic Gray
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, silver brads, basic gray taffeta, kiwi kiss satin ribbon

No comments: