Thursday, February 7, 2013

Embossing Folder Difference!


I made the bottom card back in August and loved it. When I got the Honeycomb Embossing Folder, I decided I would add that to the butterfly card and see how I liked it. The result......I couldn't believe what a difference using an embossing folder on the card. I loved it even more! What do you think? 

Happy Thursday! One more work day and then the weekend:)

In-between games this weekend, my time will be spent making valentines. Noah wants the s'more valentines for his class and Carter wants the iPod valentines for his. And, they both need boxes. Last year I made Lily a Wheaties box featuring her, so this year it is Noah's turn to get one. If I remember to take pics, I'll post the craft goodies:) I know it is only Thursday, but I have my list already made for the weekend!

No comments: