Monday, June 25, 2012

A Day Late...


I made this card last week for the color challenge at colorQ, cQc#142, but I didn't get a picture taken in time to link it to their site. Oh well...and, after I took the picture I noticed I had goofed up on on of the banners. Do you see the mistake?!?! I adapted this layout from a card I saw on Pinterest. 

Stamp Set: Petite Pairs
Card Stock: Summer Smooches Designer Paper, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Linen Thread, Brights Button, Oval Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits

Personal Note: 
This week our kids begin swimming lessons. I signed them up for the "short" course...four days, but an hour each day. My in-laws are coming tonight to stay for two days and watch the kids play soccer, I'm having a garage sale on Thursday and Friday that I'm getting ready for, and Lily starts 3 on 3 b-ball this week. It's another full week for us!



No comments: