Thursday, September 23, 2010

Same, but Different

These 2 cards have the exact same layout, both use the same colors and the stamp set Just Believe, but the technique used on each makes them different! This card was sprayed with vanilla smooch spritz which makes it shimmery. A rhinestone was placed in the middle of the one flower to go along with the shimmer look.
This card I distressed and has a vintage feel to it. I inked up a sponge in chocolate chip and ran it across the embossed vintage wallpaper on the marina mist card stock. A pearl was placed in the middle of the flower and chantilly crochet trim was tied around the flower image panel.
My club gals made this at stamp club a couple of weeks ago. They got to choose which style they made, since I like them both and couldn't make up my mind! Do you like one better than the other?


No comments: