Friday, October 2, 2009

Spooky Treats #2

Here are the last projects that will be made at my upcoming Spooky Treats Class.


A pencil holder for those who want to give out healthier treats. However, it could easily hold pixie sticks....those are healthy, right?!? This uses Cast-a-Spell Designer Paper and Batty for You stamp set.




This next project is a matchbook that holds snack size m&m bags. I'm sure Skittles would work, too. It has a "belly band" wrapped around the middle. This idea was taken from a demo on splitcoaststampers.












The last project is optional, but I LOVE it. I bought a candy jar at Target, then added the Spooky Spider decor element to it and tied some ribbon on the lid. It looks great and took about 5 minutes to make! Candy for halloween will look fabulous in it. Now, I just need to figure out how to keep my kids and me out of the candy jar once it is filled!




No comments: