Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday Celebration




Since SU! is offering 20% off of select birthday stamp sets, I am offering a class using the set Crazy for Cupcakes which is one that is on sale. I haven't had a lot of time to play with it, but I had fun with the card and envelope holder that I came up with. The envelope holder is not my original design. I saw it on this blog and she had great video directions to make it.

Recipe for Cupcake Card:

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes

Paper: Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Watercolor Paper, Sweet Always Designer Paper

Ink: Black Staz On, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate chip Markers

Accessories: Aqua Painter, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Large Oval Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

Recipe for Envelope Tote:

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, Polka Dot Background

Paper: Whisper White Envelope, Regal Rose, Georgia Peach Designer Paper

Ink: Regal Rose, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette

Accessories: Rose Ribbon, Brads, White Gel Pen, Decorative Scissors

To make the cupcake on the tote, I inked the cupcake in old olive and stamped it on the designer paper and then stamped it again using the pink pirouette so it would be very light for the frosting portion. I cut out the top and bottom and then adhered the top with dimensionals and added glitter to cover up any ink that may have shown.







No comments: