Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Product Line - Decor Elements

I am very excited to share with you the news of a brand new product line from Stampin' Up! called "Décor Elements", available to customers July 1. This line consists of beautiful, high-quality vinyl images that can be used to decorate your home and workspaces. You can use it on your walls, furniture, tiles, vases, framed art - anything vinyl will adhere to! The images are fabulous!

WANT TO SEE THIS NEW BROCHURE? Please contact me (eklundfamily@usfamily.net) for your own copy! I can email you a copy of this brochure, but I cannot post it live here, per Stampin' Up! Demo Manual policy. I'll be offering a special 15% off PRE-ORDER on this new product line from now through July 1 when it will begin shipping (U.S. only).

No comments: